[Vision2020] Moscow's Leading Liberals Own Stock in Wal-Mart

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 10 10:28:15 PDT 2007

When you are a member of a PUBLIC retirement program, you do not get to
choose with what that program invests or in what they invest.  Remember the
South Africa mess?  PERSI was involved with that until enough heat was
raised and they pulled out from it.

As far as receiving profit from the WalMart or other programs you don't
like, PERSI does not receive most of their profit from them, they receive it
from the people who contribute to the PERSI, such as the teachers, UI
employees, and other employees enrolled in it.  Being that you were a
"senator" with UI, I would think you'd know that....but, I could be wrong.

IF you believe that WalMart uses "sweatshops" in their product production -
do something about it instead of coming here and raising dust whenever you
happen to be back in town.

J  :]