[Vision2020] Fw: Are Donations to Benches Tax Deductible?

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Tue Apr 10 10:17:52 PDT 2007

You are right, of course. The adolescent in me might construct a throne the likes of which would dazzle all who cast their eyes upon it and would still be a feeble expression of my respect and admiration for the exquisite Ms. Hedler. (Although I suspect she'd still not have afforded me the time of day.) The barco-lounger was more in keeping with the actual topic at hand, benches in St. Andrews square and rules regarding their placement. It should go without saying that an idle thought (presented for comic effect) was all that it was.