[Vision2020] Spokane Church Reaches Out to Sex Offenders

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 8 23:46:08 PDT 2007

Tom,

  I seem to recall a guy on Vision2020 that was strongly for the war in Iraq and is now against it going to anti-protests. You point a finger at one person for changing their mind for being a hypocrite, yet you fail to see the three fingers pointing back at you.

  I also think that one can think someone deserves death for a crime, but at the same time believe we should not execute people. I think all people deserve death for their sins. However, I do not advocate murdering and killing all people. Forgiveness and Grace are the key terms here.

  Donovan

http://right-mind.us/blogs/blog_0/archive/2007/04/07/51094.aspx

Spokane church reaches out to sex offenders
>From the Associated Press:

About 3/4 of the 300 members of the Community Bible Chapel in Spokane are
sex offenders.

Pastor Danny Green says it's probably one of the safest churches in the
city.

No one may spend time with the youth group before undergoing a background
check; adults are never allowed to be alone with children; and the restrooms
are closely monitored.

Green also communicates regularly with probation officers who oversee
churchgoers who are level two and level three sex offenders or have just
been released from prison.

At Community Bible Chapel, sex offenders as well as drug addicts and
alcoholics gather each Wednesday and Friday night for "Celebrate Recovery"
meetings.

--------------

Dale Courtney's comment at the end of this article:

"My hat goes off to Danny Green for ministering to this group of people who
are in terrible need."

"Uh, how about a 1-strike law. Death doesn't seem too extreme for a Level-3
sex offender."

- Dale "Comb-Over" Courtney (August 3, 2005)

This kinda makes one wonder why the sudden change in heart on the part of
Dale Courtney.

Hint: May 17th

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"*Why* a person does what he does is at least as important as the objective
behavior."

- Princess Sushitushi (September 10, 2006)

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com