[Vision2020] benifits of livestock

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Apr 6 15:24:28 PDT 2007

For those of you who think that livestock are a detriment to society and that we would be better of without them: please check the web site www.animalagalliance.org. click on site map and scroll down to education corner and benefits of livestock production and medical contributions of swine.
There is a lot of other good information on this site.
In addition to what is covered here, waste products are also put to good use. Manure is used for fertilizer, garden mulch, ethanol production and as a building material.
As I have mentioned before they are a way to economically dispose of plant byproduct that cannot be used by humans. And as everyone should know they are a valuable source of food for the worlds population.

Roger