[Vision2020] Amazonian Deforestation and Global Warming

KRFP krfp at radiofreemoscow.org
Wed Apr 4 13:24:14 PDT 2007

Ted Moffett wrote:
> There were public talks and speeches given in Moscow in recent months
> on the topic of global warming, so perhaps someone who attended these
> events can post about the solutions that were discussed.

These are available in lo and hifi at: http://audio.radiofreemoscow.org/

P.S. We need citizen reporters! Right now some of the Borah Symposium is
not being recorded due to lack of volunteers.  As a general rule, if you
plan to attend any local event please contact the station to see if you
can help by recording it.

Dave
Pseudo-Engineer
Radio Free Moscow