[Vision2020] Death of the West!

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 12:37:27 PDT 2007

On 4/2/07, heirdoug at netscape.net <heirdoug at netscape.net> wrote:

> As reported in the New York Times:
>
> On a chilly night this winter, this pristine town in some of Britain's most
> untouched countryside voted to allow a former Christian church to become a
> mosque.
>
> The narrow vote by the municipal authorities marked the end of a bitter
> struggle by the tiny Muslim population to establish a place of worship, one
> that will put a mosque in an imposing stone Methodist church that had been
> used as a factory since its congregation dwindled away 40 years ago.
>
> The battle underscored Britain's unease with its Muslim minority, and
> particularly the infiltration of terrorist cells among the faithful, whose
> devotion has challenged an increasingly secular Britain's sense of itself.
> Britain may continue to regard itself as a Christian nation. But practicing
> Muslims are likely to outnumber church-attending Christians in several
> decades, according to a recent survey by Christian Research, a group that
> specializes in documenting the status of Christianity in Britain.
>
> More conspicuous than ever in both the halls of power and in working-class
> neighborhoods, Britain's 1.6 million Muslims, about 2.7 percent of the
> population, are at once alienated and increasingly assertive.

Doug --

So, a small congregation wanted to buy a building to use as a place of
worship. They did so. Members of other congregations objected. A
think-tank extrapolated a current trend out to infinity and came up
with a perfectly meaningless number.

Clearly, Mohammad's numberless hordes are RIGHT NOW massing on the the
Canadian border,  ready to impose Sharia RIGHT NOW. I am quaking in my
boots.

-- ACS