[Vision2020] An Easter Message from the Palouse Pundit

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Mon Apr 2 10:19:59 PDT 2007

Great essay and wonderful dedication,  Nick.  With Keely as model and
minister, Christian theology becomes a woman's strength and not her
oppressor.  Of course she has formidable enemies:  the Pope, the President
of the Southern Baptist Convention, James Dobson and his ilk, and our own
Doug Wilson.

Sue Hovey