[Vision2020] Guns, art, rednecks, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Apr 2 08:17:36 PDT 2007

It blesses me to end, Mark, to see how you've taken social conscience and art and blended them together to do such healing, beautiful work.  Thank you.

keely

Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 07:07:23 -0700To: vision2020 at moscow.comFrom: msolomon at moscow.comSubject: [Vision2020] Guns, art, rednecks, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Below is a link to a few of the comments posted in response to a brief article (and photos) on the work produced by the project I helped create in Cambodia for scultpturally destroying weapons. The link to to the original post is on the page below. Although not stated in the article, the project artists have just been commissioned to create two 19' high peace monuments from weapons by two of the Cambodian regional governments. The U.S. ambassador has also expressed interest in commissioning a peace piece for public placement in Cambodia.

m.

http://detailsaresketchy.wordpress.com/2007/03/31/guns-art-rednecks-and-the-ministry-of-foreign-affairs/#more-573