[Vision2020] Neanderthals

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Sun Apr 1 08:59:01 PDT 2007

Thanks for the lovely inadvertent, but none the less heartfelt, I'm sure, compliment as well as the heads up on the spelling error. Your ongoing vigilance in these matters is what allows me to wander this forum, secure in the knowledge you've got my back. My appreciation is boundless, my amusement replete, and my philosophical ambivalence miraculously intact.