[Vision2020] candidate questionaire responses available

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 30 22:47:19 PDT 2006

Chas,

 Nicely did participate in a local radio interview on  KUOI, which probably took more time to respond and put him more at risk  then Grant's written response. Bill Sali probably didn't respond  because it is Moscow and Boise and CD'A are most likely his concerns.

  I honestly didn't think any of them would respond. That is why the  majority of us on the V2020 committee wanted to ask a question to local  candidates instead. But Bill London overruled the majority as chair of  the committee and did what he wanted instead.

  But I do think that since Grant did respond he gets a smiley face next to his name.

  Best,

  _DJA

Chasuk <chasuk at gmail.com> wrote:  On 9/30/06, Bill London  wrote:

> The responses to this year's Vision 2020 candidate questionaire are now
> available at:

> http://vision2020.moscow.com/Election/default.asp

Neither Andy Hedden-Nicely nor Bill Sali (candidates for US
Representative) managed to provide answers to the Vision2020
questionnaire.

 Larry Grant participated in the democratic process.  Larry Grant
therefore has at least earned my attention when I participate in the
election.

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com