[Vision2020] anyone? anyone?

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 30 16:10:43 PDT 2006

Oh, its hoping I am that yer not holding yer breath.  These "men" are no
doubt laughing at the notion that a woman(!) has challenged them and they
never intend to respond.  They KNOW you are their better, spiritually,
intellectually, morally, and what the heck I'll say it - Ya look great, too!
  All things they can never claim to be.

I'm partial to the blue pearls, my self.  They go well with yer eye colour.

J  :]