[Vision2020] [Spam] Re: [Spam] Re: [Bulk] Re: Taxes and Deadbeats

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Sep 29 13:32:04 PDT 2006

I am not in favor of taxing basic food item or perscription drugs. It would be fine to tax luxury items ( caviar for example). I would rather see a higher sales tax, a tax on some services (hair  cuts) and a reduction in property tax. I would also like to see a reduction in the number of tax exemption. Nationally a flat tax may be route to go. I would favor that or even a national sates tax. Get  rid of Property taxes and  the IRS or greatly reduce it. I would  in favor of a local option tax to raise money for specific purposes.
Roger