[Vision2020] David "Princess" Williams

Drew Hicks drizzle.hicks at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 12:10:46 PDT 2006

Dang it all! I forgot to check my church directory. I was sure that David
was the Princess. You're good J. Blast! I've been working on that little
theory for nearly 6 months. Back to the drawing board I suppose.

I guess if I had to name this game, I would call it, "Make Jackie think that
you take her seriously for a second, then reveal the utter impossiblity of
such a proposterous task."

Can you get me a copy of the new directory, that thing is a gold mine!

Yours,
Drew