[Vision2020] FW: Spinach, what to do?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 28 21:01:25 PDT 2006

Roomer has it that Brutus is getting away with abusing Olive Oil because Popeye says, " Oy can't eat em' spinach".

  Best,

  _DJA

Saundra <Saundra_2003 at adelphia.net> wrote:  Visionaries,

I'm passing this along in case any of the issues discussed are of interest.
Included are very easy ways (other than for Crapo, but even his method is
pretty painless) to let your voice be heard if you wish.

HTH,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****