[Vision2020] NSA Enrollment is up

David Williams davidwilliams365 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 28 09:10:16 PDT 2006

Ahhh Wayne, were you saying something??  Oh, yes...  I forgot.  Something
about threats to personal liberty and such.  Your outrageous claims of
"threats to personal liberty" need not be addressed with any form of
seriousness, lest I be guilty of addressing "a fool according to his folly".
  No Wayne, I will continue to treat you as the Bible commands me, which is
to "correct a wise man, and he will love you, correct a fool, and he will
despise you".  Now, lets review...  Based on my previous comments, what do
you think I consider you?  The former (that means the first guy) or the
latter??