[Vision2020] NSA Enrollment is up

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed Sep 27 11:27:22 PDT 2006

David,

You have learned well from the Cultmaster:  After talking yourself into an
inescapable corner, you change the subject.  This is a lesson the Cultmaster
gets directly out of The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Green -- the master
manipulator's handbook.  Note: The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Green is not
the New Testament but an antithesis to it.

Despite your allegations to the contrary, you could hardly be called a
Christian.  To reverse that, study your alleged Real Master Christ (not the
Cultmaster) starting with the first book of the New Testament.

For easy to understand details, see the posts of Keely, my earlier post
today to Doug Farris, and yesterday's post from Paul Sunneth.

W.