[Vision2020] Just Say "NO" to Jobs and Businesses In Moscow

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Tue Sep 26 22:12:53 PDT 2006

Forgive you for getting personal? Donovan, your entire life revolves around getting folk's
personal lives out to anyone and everyone. Perhaps if you got out yourself you could allow
others to decide what they want about themselves out on the net. You really need to get a
grip, take a break, and gather your own wa. Stop outing everyone, stop targeting anyone, go
inside and find what it is that might make you a happy camper. You are becoming ridiculous!!

Debi R-S