[Vision2020] NSA Enrollment is up

David Williams davidwilliams365 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 26 13:24:34 PDT 2006

LOL!!!!  Ahhhh, Jackie.  You really make me laugh.  The comic relief you
provide really gets me through the day.  And for that I'm am grateful.  The
time you spend digging this stuff up, just so you can speculate about the
doings of NSA...  Oh, its too rich.  Tell me, do you already know of the
latest NSA faculty change, or can I be the one to fill you in.  If you don't
know already, well...  I believe  you're investigative *ahem* qualities are
beginning to fail you.  One can only hope.