[Vision2020] Who's Talking Now

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Sep 25 19:59:05 PDT 2006

Greetings Visionaires -

While listening to the Oakland Athletics lock up the American League Western
Division this evening I was scanning through some old (some VERY old, some
not so old) audio recordings.  It is amazing some of the multitude of files
I found.

Instead of presenting the top 20 or 30 recordings en masse, I thought that I
might play a game with you so to speak.

First up is an extract of an on-air interview entailing a wide range of
topics.  Your mission, should you choose to accept it is to identify "Sho's
Talking Now" as the subjects discuss . . .

"Gay Marriage"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Sounds/Gay_Marriage.mp3

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom Hansen