[Vision2020] Why Poo Stinks

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Mon Sep 25 15:27:13 PDT 2006

David,

The problem with Kirker Thug-apologetics/evangelism is that it is not only
insulting it is almost always deceitful.  You see this here just in this
short paragraph in two ways: first, you claim that calling my web site Poo's
Stink was not meant to be malicious at all, but that it just comes to you.
This is of course a false claim, and ironically, the title was given to me
by Credenda Agenda. If this was a funny thing to say, it might look less
dishonest, but it is not funny. Second, in the course of about 8 months I
have put a "plug" in for my blog about four times I believe.  First, this
was just to raise general awareness that I had in fact started a web site;
this last time was because the content seemed particularly interesting for
some of the Vision 2020 folks. Yet, here is your public statement about me:
"someone who's every post includes a plug for their blog/xanga/website"
Thus, just one more illustration of both the irrational/insulting and
dishonest nature of kirk apologetics. A normal kind of Christian feels
guilty for this kind of behavior. However, I do appreciate that you used
your real name and that you made the reference of your insult clear - this
really is a step in the right direction.

Yours

Michael Metzler

BTW, that IS an unfortunate name for a blog.  I mean, c'mon...  Who wouldn't

take a shot at that?    When someone mentions Pooh's Think, my automatic

reaction is "Oh... you mean Poo's Stink".  Sorry, nothing malicious meant,
just gut reaction.  Also, shouldn't there be some sort of advertising charge
for someone who's every post includes a plug for their blog/xanga/website?

Just a thought.  The proceeds could go towards...  well, I'll let you all
figure that one out.  Too scary for me.