[Vision2020] (no subject)

Lucyzoe lucyzoe at email.com
Mon Sep 25 10:46:15 PDT 2006

Keely,
I'll gladly meet you for a drink. However, I'll warn you in advance, I am
nowhere near as righteous or unimpeachable as you appear to be. I have no
need or desire to dislike you. What purpose will that serve? And as for
bigotry - either the shoe fits or it doesn't. No amount of words will cover
up the act of singling out a group of faceless people and making disparaging
remarks about them. I've seen and experienced far too much prejudice to
pretend that I don't recognize it. If you need to call it something else to
justify your behavior - do what you must. You won't be the first, or the
last.

Lucy