[Vision2020] Guns in Greenleaf

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Mon Sep 25 12:05:25 PDT 2006

Tom says:
"Perhaps this ordinance was agreeable to the town of Greenleaf, Idaho.
But, I strongly oppose such a measure here in Vandalville.  Heck, some
people I wouldn't trust behind the wheel of an automobile.  I seriously
doubt that giving everybody in Moscow a gun is the answer . . . should
our city council EVER consider (let alone adopt) such an ordinance, I
would actively oppose it."

I do recall, maybe from something I heard in reality or from the deepest
depths of my imagination, that such an ordinance is in place in Benewah
County.  Anyone?

DC