[Vision2020] (no subject)

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 24 11:56:49 PDT 2006

Ben;

Why, thank you.  But if you do not mind, we will be leaving the whining to
you since you guys seem to wallow in it so effortlessly.

BTW, you never ASKED a question - you made "wonderings".  I thought I
addressed that issue rather well, myself.

Now where did I put that pesky listening device.....?  Oh yeah!, now I
remember - 'tis in my trench coat along with my spy camera and squeakless
shoes.

J  :]