[Vision2020] private messages

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 23 20:22:37 PDT 2006

Beemer -

I have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to hide.  Copied and pasted below is the message
you referenced.  All previous messages were posted publicly.  Let's quit
dancing, ok?

Correction, Beemer -

Your concern was not so sincere.

You question (in an insulting manner) my community conscience when you ask:

"So what?"

and

"who the hell cares...and why?"

These comments of yours reflect a strong sense of selfishness.

I simply responded that my public concern extends beyond the walls of my
apartment.  You interpret my concern as some sort of personal attack.

My sympathies and . . .

Enough said.

Tom Hansen
Vandalville, Idaho

"*Why* a person does what he does is at least as important as the objective
behavior."

- Princess Sushitushi (September 10, 2006)