[Vision2020] Why Pooh Stinks NOT

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 23 11:09:06 PDT 2006

Princess is "young" only in his eyes - ain't that right Dougie2!

Seems to me he's learned more on evasion and deception from Mike Hoffman
than he has from Dougie1.  Mayhap we will see HIM open an office that isn't,
on Main street soon.  Got a name for the business - The Princess That Isn't
With The Land Developer That Isn't.  They could sell, oh I do not know -
bridges that once were located in London!  Or mayhap they should just stick
with land deals that never go through with a dose of rhetoric and
self-grandizement thrown in for the small price of $250k a sale.  Yeah!
that's it.  Being as they got experience in that line already.....

Good luck to you on that one, Dougie2.

J  :]