[Vision2020] You're Doing One Heckufa Job on the Economy, Bushie!

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 13:09:06 PDT 2006

Kai,

 Don't confuse the Collective Elitists with how the  economy works. Their wealth is produced only by taking it from those  that do work, not actually producing work themselves. So they don't  understand concepts like why minimum wage cannot be greater than the  wealth than a person produces or where wealth really comes from to pay  workers.  It is like speaking English to a Math or Science TA at  UI, they don't have a clue to what you are saying.

  Best,

  _DJA

"Kai Eiselein, editor" <editor at lataheagle.com> wrote:Ummmmm,  productivity has gone in profits, not wages....... Last time I checked  business was about making profit..... Which is good, because thats what  PAYS WAGES! yeeesh Nick