[Vision2020] (no subject)

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 23:15:44 PDT 2006

Not everybody in that house is related by law according to Idaho Law  Jackie. It is being run as a boarding house. Tax evasion is going on.

  Nice try.

  Best,

  _DJA

J Ford <privatejf32 at hotmail.com> wrote:  Again, you are wrong because that home is NOT being run as a business and
those people are all related by law or blood.

Dougie, et.al can NOT say the same thing.  They have out-of-town STUDENTS
paying to live in the homes of kirkers.  It is a money-making venture, not a
home where family members are being raised and loved.

Not to mention, but I will, that Dougie and his bunch have NOT been paying
taxes on those boarder incomes - not to the state and not to the feds.

J  :]

>From: Donovan Arnold
>To: Saundra Lund ,        "'keely emerinemix'"
>, guber at yuber.com,        vision2020 at moscow.com
>Subject: Re: [Vision2020] (no subject)
>Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 16:36:56 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Saundra,
>
>   OK you are right about who owns the house. But there still is at least
>one person in that household that is a boarder.
>
>   Best,
>
>   _DJA
>
>Saundra Lund  wrote:  Donovan,
>
>You are wrong about that, which you'd know if you had taken the time to
>verify the facts through public records before posting.
>

>Best,
>Saundra Lund
>Moscow, ID
>
>The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do
>nothing.
>- Edmund Burke
>
>***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
>Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
>without the express written permission of the author.*****

Be seen and heard with Windows Live Messenger and Microsoft LifeCams
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/digitalcommunication/default.mspx?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com