[Vision2020] debate

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 21 19:02:53 PDT 2006

Excuse me?  The price is soley based on what the dealer/distributor think
people will pay.  It has NOTHING to do with the amount in surplus or in
storage much less what demand may be out there.  They got scared when the
AG's office started to ask questions and THAT is the "demand" that
determined the price go down.

As long as the oil companies feel like we are stupid enough to continue
paying high prices for ANY product, it will charged.  Simple.

J  :]