[Vision2020] (no subject)

Lucyzoe lucyzoe at email.com
Thu Sep 21 14:28:27 PDT 2006

Keely,
I'm guessing you've chosen to be nasty to all Christ Church men based on
your dislike of a few. Would you advocate others follow your example and
stick labels on faceless people they've never met? It's been my experience
that prejudicial stereotyping grows from ignorant labeling. Based on your
prior posts, I get the impression you understand the danger of this type of
practice. I could give you numerous examples of the damage ignorant labeling
causes, but something tells me you've spent many years helping people remove
the sticky stuff left behind by the ignorant practice of others. I'm trying
to understand why you're justifying that behavior for yourself?

Lucy Z. Jones