[Vision2020] (no subject)

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Thu Sep 21 14:39:02 PDT 2006

LOL -- I know it seems futile to try to confuse some V2020 posters with
facts, but should anyone else be interested, a mother OF COURSE is related
to her daughter.  And, in this instance, the relationship is not only legal,
but it's also one of consanguinity.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****