[Vision2020] Highest in ?? (was Mr. Ed's Detractors)

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 08:38:51 PDT 2006

Mark,

  I know some people with egoes that high.

  Best,

  _DJA

Mark Solomon <msolomon at moscow.com> wrote:  I like to think that not only is my house at the highest elevation in
Latah County, I think it may be the highest residence north of the
Salmon River and, with the exception of mountain ski huts and fire
lookouts, may be the highest elevation house for..... (someone help
me here: does anyone know of a permanent residence north of the
Salmon in Idaho, Washington or BC that is at 4900' or higher?)

Mark

At 2:17 PM -0700 9/20/06, Art Deco wrote:
>Matt,
>
>Unless things have changed recently, Mark maintains two residences.
>One is on Moscow Mountain and is probably the dwelling unit with the
>highest elevation in Latah County.  His and his wife's other
>residence is in the City of Moscow.
>
>W.

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com