[Vision2020] Mr. Ed's Detractors

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Sep 20 07:58:22 PDT 2006

Why, yes, it does appear that Christ Church resides in the boarders of
Moscow, almost all of whom do their boarding in illegal boarding houses.

The church actually is in the borders of Moscow.  A couple of the
congregants ride longboards . . .
but by now I'm pretty sure we're all bored with this thread.

keely