[Vision2020] Mr. Ed's Detractors

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Sep 19 19:37:06 PDT 2006

Mark lives on Moscow Mountain; his wife lives in Moscow during the week and
runs the (utterly fabulous) Red Door downtown.

Dick . . . well, huh.

What do you say????

keely

From: "Matt Decker" <mattd2107 at hotmail.com>
To: privatejf32 at hotmail.com, vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Mr. Ed's Detractors
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 17:06:19 -0700

J,

So the same goes for Mark Soloman? Wrong! If people have good ideas which
benefit Moscow, then why not listen?

Matt

>From: "J Ford" <privatejf32 at hotmail.com>
>To: vision2020 at moscow.com
>Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Mr. Ed's Detractors
>Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 16:15:59 -0700
>
>You live out of town.
>
>You (presumably) work out of town.
>
>Therefore, you're comments belong out of town.
>
>See ya!  Well, no I will not....
>
>'Cause you do not live here!!!
>

>J  :]
>

>>From: "Dick Sherwin" <rvrcowboy at clearwire.net>
>>To: "Vision2020" <vision2020 at moscow.com>, "J Ford"
>><privatejf32 at hotmail.com>
>>Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Mr. Ed's Detractors
>>Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 15:47:22 -0700
>>
>>Hey "J"
>>
>>I don't think most of those you mention in your post care one way or the
>>other about Wilson and his church, certainly not I.  We just get tired of
>>hearing you whinners over and over and over again.  For Pete's sake!!  If
>>it
>>wasn't for Wilson and crew, what would you have to devote your lives too?
>>
>>Most of you, and especially you, are more deliberate followers of Wilson
>>than even his own flock.  One could easily believe you have him wired, or
>>something, so you can keep track of his every move.  This is beginning to
>>look very much like idol worship.
>>
>>They say there is a thin line between love and hate and it appears to many
>>of us that line may be getting a bit blurry to some here when it comes to
>>Wilson.  Your hatred of him and all he stands for reminds me of a person
>>with an incurable disease who lets that disease become their best friend
>>and
>>uses it as an excuse for everything in their life.  I don't believe you
>>would want to see Wilson just up and go away, for fear you life would be
>>meaningless.
>>
>>Whatever would you spend all your time doing if that should happen?
>>
>>Dick S

The next generation of Search—say hello!
http://imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/searchlaunch/?locale=en-us&FORM=WLMTAG

  List services made available by First Step Internet,
           mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com