[Vision2020] Mr. Ed's Detractors

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Sep 19 17:47:38 PDT 2006

Jeesh, g -

Rose Huskey's primary active concern has surrounded property taxes, a county
issue.  Her residence is well within county boundaries.  But, then, we all
knew that.  Well . . . almost all.

Now, back to the sandbox with you, g.

Tom Hansen
Vandalville, Idaho

"Sins can be committed in ignorance, and the fact that they were committed
in ignorance doesn't cause the sin to just disappear . . . "

- Princess Sushitushi (September 10, 2006)