[Vision2020] grain elevator rezone

Pennsylvania Place penn_place_boise at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 11:18:02 PDT 2006

I keep seeing chatter about the grain elevator rezone on South Main - can someone explain for those of us late to the party what exactly is going on? Is there a specific use intended for the property? I know it's a great location, but boy oh boy I would hate to see those grain elevators torn down - they are such a part of the Moscow skyline...

  Anyone know what the property-owners' intentions are? And before anyone jumps on me, I don't intend to chain myself to a bulldozer or anything, it'll just make me sad to lose more of Moscow's agricultural heritage. It'd be neat if the structure could be re-fitted for profitable uses without altering its silo-rific character.

  thanks
  Penny