[Vision2020] Notch it down

J Ford privatejf35 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 18 13:52:52 PDT 2006

Vision,

One more thing. I will also try to abide by my own statements below and
refrain from saying things that are not true about Dougie or the Boyz. I
promise.

J  :]

...But you take things WAY too far and accuse him of things he has not said
much less done.

People, *I*, am asking that you just tone down the rhetoric and stick to
proven, varifiable facts and points of discussion.  Leave the other stuff
alone because, seriously, that is what is ticking people off.  Whatever you
may have to say that COULD possibly be worth hearing is getting lost in the
trash you keep shoving in front.

Only a suggestion.  Take it - leave it.  I do not care.  But you are really
on thin ice on some of what you are saying and I think it is time you
brought it down a bunch....