[Vision2020] Donovan

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 17 19:40:35 PDT 2006

Yes, but DJA does it via the "Asperger defense" he has been setting himself
up with, which, BTW,  is similar to what he is raking Sunil over the coals
about when Sunil uses reasons for his client's behavior or acts.

Cain't have it both ways, boy, but I am sure yer gonna try to anyhow.

Thing is, in a CIVIL case, you have to be able to prove to at least 51% of
the people on the jury that you truly do have an illness that makes you act
like an idiot and that you are unaware of yer actions.  You cain't do
either, DJA, and THAT will be your downfall.

Harassment is still a misdemeanor, isnae it?  Of course, even then you have
to be able to PROVE with extensive case file and doctor's determination that
you are an idiot because "the Asperger Devil made me do it."  Again, not
something you can do at this point.

So what say you just cut it out and get on with a life that amounts to
something more than  hurting people's reputation that don't deserve your
attention much less muckraking?

J  :]