[Vision2020] Sunil and His Defense of Terrorists andConvictedChild Molesters

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 16 12:11:04 PDT 2006

Let me just say that I have never and would never say that Sunil stands up
for or defends the actions and purpose of a child molester or
"terrorist"...he and I disagree on the magnitude of the effects of certain
acts but I know that he would NEVER, that's *NEVER* would allow someone to
commit an act of violence or say it was an ok thing for a defendant to do,
no matter what the circumstances.

Sunil, I apologize if anything I have said ever came across sounding like
DJA - you and I will always disagree on the things as I have stated above,
but I know you are not and will never be a "sell-out" to a criminal of any
kind.  From all I hear and have seen, you are fair and work hard on behalf
of your clients, which is what anyone in a position of needing your services
would want and need you to do.

J  :]