[Vision2020] Sunil and His Defense of Terrorists and Convicted Child Molesters

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 16 06:52:10 PDT 2006

"Do you want others scouring your posts for spelling errors?"--Sunil Ramalingam

  If it takes time away from your defense of convicted child molesters  and terrorists , yes. Or if it takes time away from having to hear more  BS about Doug Wilson, yes, I would love for you to spend googles of  time correcting my terrible grammer, or is that grammar.

  Best,

  _DJA

Sunil Ramalingam <sunilramalingam at hotmail.com> wrote:  Donovan,

Do you want others scouring your posts for spelling errors?  Isn't that a
glass house you're in, like most of us?

Sunil

>   10) English was not one of my majors, but I believe it is "effect", not
>"affect".
>
>   Best,
>
>   _DJA

 List services made available by First Step Internet,