[Vision2020] Naylor Farms Public hearing

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Fri Sep 15 05:55:27 PDT 2006

In what way would a small mining operation be more injurious to the public health than an commensurately sized agricultural use? An unsupported assertion by 340 doctors isn't very compelling, much less 34. Farms create dust and generate truck traffic, not to mention the potential hazard from aerially applied pesticides. Why should I lend any special credence to this proclamation?

gc