[Vision2020] Skipping Town?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 13 13:50:09 PDT 2006

". . . but my son and I are thinking of moving back, re-establishing the
family there."--Jackie Woolf

Genetically speaking, it might be best to try and reestablish a family
not between a mother and her son but by finding mates outside the immediate family.

Best,

_DJA

Guber <guber at yuber.com> wrote:

J.

  I'd be more than happy to email you....

  Author: Jackie Kenyon Woolf
  Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 2:01 am
  Hi;

  My family is orignially from Ireland - I am first generation American -  but my son and I are thinking of moving back, re-establishing the  family there. If someone would be willing to e-mail us, I'd appreciate  it.

guber

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com