[Vision2020] Speaking of Sports how bout St. Andy's Rugby?

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 13 11:40:50 PDT 2006

You are SO transparent.

Logos sports are events in jr/sr HIGH SCHOOL sports level; NSA has NO
women's sports and the "pick-up" games you mentioned are just that - if
their "men" are playing in a yard, they MAY be invited to play but there
certainly is no organized sports for them at the "college" level in your
organization.

Oh, and great show of Christian "TTOC" - you know it as "turn the other
cheek".

Ooopps, no you don't.

Wonder if Jesus ever said "off your rocker" to anyone?

Nope.

J  :]