[Vision2020] solving a noise problem

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Wed Sep 13 05:57:37 PDT 2006

Or will I have to poison the dogs, break the windows, and knife the tires of these juvenile terrors before they get the hint?

I've been withholding judgement on our latest on our latest, regularly posting member thinking perhaps they just needed a little while to become aclimated but this is beyond the pale. Have you ever heard of a nifty new concept known as calling the cops? Or, perhaps going over and having a chat with your unpleasent neighbor? Instead ,you reach for the most cowardly options I can think of. I hate to say this but damn, you suck.

gc