[Vision2020] Speaking of Sports how bout St. Andy's Rugby?

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 12 12:39:53 PDT 2006

Liar!  You know well that those "girls" in the CC/NSA level are *told* they
can not and should not! play sports.  They may engage in card or board games
so long as it does not allow them to become very competitive or "of sour
disposition" thereby showing their sinful nature.  And they certainly are
not allowed (Oh! how I hate that term) to go up against the "men" in the
CC/NSA.

Sheesh!  You guys believe Dougie's crap so much you cannae even tell when
YOU'RE the one lying, anymore.

J  :]