[Vision2020] Deacon is a liar

Deacon James deaconblues42 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 11:06:04 PDT 2006

Joe,

When the prosecution's case hinges partly on this statement:
     "Why title the subject 'Joe goes bananas' when, in fact, he didn't go
bananas but his nickname was 'Bananas'?",
it's a good bet that the prosecutor takes himself a bit too seriously.

Joe, you need to lighten up a bit. If you actually thought that I was trying
to convince you, you probably need to take a vacation. In fact, you should
try to get Keely to do the same.

Out,

Deacon