[Vision2020] Keely clucks along....... behind Mama Rose.

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 11 18:33:28 PDT 2006

You just might need Sunil someday if you happen through various
circumstances to be unjustly accused of a crime of great consequence
that you didn't commit.  Not likely, I know, but it could happen.  Then,
should he get you off on a technicality or on appeal or whatever, it
will look like a travesty of justice to everyone else - even after
you've proven in a court of law that the accusations were false!

I don't know Sunil, but i'm guessing that the above type of scenario is
the reason he does what he does.  If he can save one innocent man or
woman from going to jail, then it's worth it.  And should you ever be
unjustly accused of a crime, I hope the Sunils of the world get you out
of it.

Paul