[Vision2020] Channeling Henny Youngman (was Deacon kisses Doug's butt)

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Sun Sep 10 18:16:35 PDT 2006

Deacon, you lucky so and so! You're being afforded the high honor of
experiencing Joe's world class sense of humor up close and personnel. What
could possibly be any funnier then being referred to as a "butt-kisser?" I'm
guessing that Robin Williams is kicking himself in frustration and envy at
not thinking that snappy witticism up himself. Mark this down in your diary,
my friend, for one day you'll want to be telling the grandkids about this
rare and special occasion. You must be positively giddy! Congratulations are
definitely in order.

gc