[Vision2020] Joe Goes Bananas

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Sep 10 12:27:09 PDT 2006

"There is no character, howsoever good and fine, but it can be destroyed by
ridicule, howsoever poor and witless.  Observe the ass, for instance: his
character is about perfect, he is the choicest spirit among all the humbler
animals, yet see what ridicule has brought him to. Instead of feeling
complimented when we are called an ass, we are left in doubt."
 - Pudd'nhead Wilson's Calendar

This is a direct quote from:

"THE TRAGEDY OF PUDD'NHEAD WILSON"
By Mark Twain (in its entirety)
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/102/102-h/102-h.htm

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Vandalville, Idaho

PS - 2:00 PM this afternoon, KRFP (92.5 FM) . . . BE THERE (or don't)

"*Why* a person does what he does is at least as important as the objective
behavior."

- Princess Sushitushi (September 10, 2006)