[Vision2020] More Stuff

Pennsylvania Place penn_place_boise at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 8 07:54:25 PDT 2006

I was hoping he meant NRS and not NWRS... it would be exciting to have NRS in that location...

  Penny

donald huskey <donaldrose at cpcinternet.com> wrote:
                Hi Gary and Visionaries:

  Help me out here, Gary.  I am unclear about the claim that GTE didn’t pay property taxes.  Can you substantiate that claim?  Also, what is NWRS, and why is the property not available?
  Thanks,
  Rose