[Vision2020] New restraunt in Old Basilio location

Pennsylvania Place penn_place_boise at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 8 05:44:50 PDT 2006

Glad to hear it - did you happen to notice if they had any vegetarian or healthy options? The article I read about Archies made it sound like "homestyle" cooking, which I interpret to mean "artery clogging." Hopefully I'm wrong, because lord knows we need more restaurants downtown.

  Penny P.

mysticchic <mystic_chic1021 at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Hi
  I tried the new resturaunt downtown called Archies food was great service was excellent  prices were comparable.
  Enjoy
  Patty
List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com